Combined Insurance

Combine multiple motor trade policies

Kompare will assist you every step of the way. We work and kompare prices from the UK’s leading combined motor trade insurers so you don’t have to.

Finding cheap combined insurance is just one click away.

  Public Liability
  Employers Liability

Do you need a combined insurance policy for your motor trade business? It depends on the work you undertake. Combined policies are designed for those who work out of dedicated premises, rather than working from home.

If you’re in the motor trade industry and have a premises, it’s essential to have the right combined insurance policy. If your business involves driving customers vehicles, you need to take out road risk insurance as well. That will be taken care of within your combined traders policy.

Although combined motor trade insurance isn’t necessary for every motor trade business, it’s the sensible option. Especially for those that have a premises who employ staff. 

What Can I Combine On My Policy?

When taking out a combined insurance policy, you’ll be asked which policies you’d like to combine. Here are your options:

Cover For Your Vehicles

Combine all of the common road risk insurance cover options, including third party; third party, fire & theft; and fully comprehensive.

Cover For Your Premises

This will cover your premises from structural damage and vandalism.

Public Liability

When you work with the public, liability claims are always a risk. Public liability will cover you in case a claim goes against you.

Employers Liability

Claims from employees are becoming more common. A combined policy that includes employers liability will protect you against such claims.

Unsure About Which Policy You Need?

If you’re unsure about what you need to combine for your business, you can give one our specialist agents a call on 0800 812 1000 and they’ll be able to assist you with any questions that you may have. Alternatively, you can request for us to call you at a convenient time.

Sounds Like This Doesn’t Apply To You?

Not a problem.

We understand that a lot of professions in the Motor Trade industry can overlap. That’s why we have the facilities in place to find the right policy that’s tailor made for you. If you’re in the wrong place, choose one of the alternative professions below and we’ll take you straight to the page you’re looking for.

  Vehicle Sales
  Road risks
  Windscreen repair
  Vehicle Delivery
  Breakers salvage
  Car Body Shop

Frequently Asked Questions

We understand that combining insurance policies can seem quite daunting. That’s why we’ve put together a collection of FAQs to answer any questions that you may have.

One of the biggest advantages of combining your policies is that it saves time and money - not to mention having everything under one policy which makes it easier to manage. You can also get your policy tailored to your business. You can apply for the factors that affects your business on a day-to-day basis and plan accordingly.
Combined insurance is a type of cover for those who work in the motor trade industry that want to cover multiple aspects of their business without taking individual policies. This is very beneficial when you have a premises and want to protect it under the same policy as the vehicles you own and work on.
Well, if you own some form of motor trade business, either full-time or part-time, you need an insurance policy. Although, you do not need a combined policy - this is optional. If you don’t own a premises, then taking out a standard road risks policy will suffice.