Personal Insurance

Whether you’re travelling or finding a new home, Kompare are here to help

Kompare will assist you every step of the way. We work and kompare prices from the UK’s leading personal insurers so you don’t have to.

Finding cheap personal insurance is just one click away.

  Credit Score
  Motor Finance

If you’re starting to think long term, starting a family or moving into your first home, then you will need to think about taking out insurance for whichever adventure awaits you. With Kompare, we can make your dreams a reality.

We know that a lot of the insurance market is taken up by car and vehicle insurance. That’s why we wanted to make sure that our customers can be covered for things that are a bit more personal to them.

We’ve also partnered with up third-party businesses to bring you the opportunity to check your credit score, and to find finance for that new car you’ve been thinking about.

Which Personal Insurance / Products Can I Apply For?

Here are your options:

Unsure About Which Products You Need?

If you’re unsure about which products you need to take out, you can give one our specialist agents a call on 0800 812 1000 and they’ll be able to assist you with any questions that you may have. Alternatively, you can request for us to call you at a convenient time.

Frequently Asked Questions

We understand that taking out insurance for any personal products can seem quite daunting. That’s why we’ve put together a collection of FAQs to answer any questions that you may have.

It’s worth taking out a life insurance policy after major life events such as having a child or moving house. If you have a spouse or child who is dependent on you financially, having life insurance will help pay the mortgage, rent or other bills if anything were to happen to you.
If you own and live in your own house, then home insurance is necessary but not a legal requirement. You want to make sure your building and contents are covered in case of an event. If you lease properties out to tenants, then you need landlords insurance as normal home insurance isn’t designed for specific issues that landlords face, and your policy may not cover the costs of any claims that need to be made by your tenants.
Buildings insurance covers the physical structure of your home, which includes walls, roofs and floors. On top of this, it can also cover outside structures such as garages and fences.
Contents insurance will cover the contents inside your home; such as furniture, clothes and any personal possessions you wish to cover under your policy.
Motor Finance is a credit agreement that is arranged between you and the lender which allows you to purchase a vehicle.